- Interjections are used to express emotions such as surprises , joy, anger , fear . Etc…
- Interjections are usually followed by an exclamation mark.
- Congrats! You finally got a job.
- So you know everything about this, eh?
- Finally, you won! Yaay!
- Oops! I did a small mistake.
- Wow! That’s a really great idea!
More words :
- Aah – used to express fear.
- Ahh –used for realization and acceptance.
- Aww –used for something sweet or cute.
- Oh –expressing surprise, pain.
- Ouch –express pain.
- Whew –Amazement.
- Yeah –a variant of ‘yes’.
- Yippee –exclamation of celebration.
- Hmm –thinking/hesitating about something.
- Um –pausing or being skeptical.