Sample Memorandum of Understanding
Memorandum of understanding
CEO I-shot Color Company
HR Manager I-shot Color Company
This Memorandum of Understanding is being set for the terms and understanding between the CEO I-shot Color Company and the HR Manager I-shot Color Company for the provision of office items at the company’s canteen.
To facilitate the staff members with the availability of routine office items within the company premises.
1) The office supplies will be available at the canteen during office timings i.e.
Mondays-Thursdays: 8 am to 5pm
Fridays: 8 am to 3pm
2) All office supplies will be charged at retail prices.
3) Prices of all office supplies will remain same for all employees.
4) No damaged items will be sold.
5) Late payment cannot be made.
6) Payment of office items will be in cash.
7) Payment for office supplies will be made at the canteen.
8) The canteen will maintain a separate record of all the office items sold.
The supply of office items at the company’s canteen and its utility by the staff members will be evaluated after one year i.e. on 1st August, 2016 via a feedback from the staff. Whether this project shall be continued or terminated, will base on the provided feedback.
This MOU is not a commitment of funds but an agreement to provide facilities to the staff. All the expenses inferred will be managed by the finance department of I-shot Color Company.
This memorandum is being set at will and can either be terminated on completion of duration i.e. 31st July, 2016 or by the orders of the CEO I-shot Color Company. Upon signatures of the CEO I-shot Color Company, this MOU will come in effect.
Mr. Ali Rehman, Mr. Shahid Akram,
CEO I-Shot Color Company. HR Manager I-Shot Color Co